Thursday, September 18, 2008

Frusteration and Bar graphs

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a blank bar graph? I need a 15 row 5 column bar graph for estimating and it is like pulling teeth to find. Unless I can make one myself which I fear would take me the better part of a day to do, I am stuck.

Doesn't the great wide net world know it needs to provide for my homeschooling needs free of charge and on demand?! Sheesh the internet is FIRED today.

Oh and trust me when I tell you that drawing bar graphs by hand with sharpies SUCKS. Also doing it without a ruler is not advised and is possibly illegal. sigh.

I need a homeschool sugar daddy AND a robot slave to do all of my technical junk so I have the materials I need before I even know I need them. Yep. Yep.

Oh and it should be known that the childrens first art and music class was a smashing success! They had a great time.

Stuff to do today:
Laundry
WalkerTR's Baptism invitation.
Calling SIL's E and K and ask them if they will sing at his Baptism.
Writing out a list of groceries for his reception.

So far my friend Kelly and my mom are bringing stuff to help with the cost. SUCH a huge relief. I hate to ask for help with that stuff , it was so nice that Kelly offered. However it should be known that I shanghied DM into bringing stuff..LOL. She has always been more than willing to help with pretty much anything offers before I have to ask but this time I asked because I suppose I really wanted her to be involved. It is a huge relief that she and DBF are coming.
(Darling Boyfriend) .

WalkerTR reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanted them there but he didn't want to say anything because he knows they don't really dig the churchy stuff.
Anywhoo I am sure I will write more later but I will leave you with this parting thought.

Never ever believe your kids when they say they will clean the kitchen while you go to bed. You will wake up with a plastic cup stuck in your garbage disposal and dirty dishes that mock you incessantly. It's like a law. Oh and two sets of needlenose pliars liberates a plastic cup from a garbage disposal prison. Grunting helped. Cursing not so much.

Oh and one last golden nugget. When an 11yr old boy and a 9yr old boy get together after they both ate beans and cheese. A nuclear explosion occurs in an invisible cloud of fallout. Thus creating scene of mayhem and destruction that only a smell so bad it makes you cry can do. People we are talking devastation. Open the windows and burn every candle and pray there is no "residue" kind of devastation. It should also be noted that said boys are OBLIVIOUS to their own "brand" and even find it HIGHlarious that they can gas you out. Wicked mongrels.

*marks pinto beans off the grocery list"

Have a less gassy day than me, please for the love of all that is holy and good in the world. Oh and if you knock on my door the cloud that will greet you WAS NOT ME!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Love,
Mrs.F

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when do you have to coerce me into helping? DBF and I are happy to help, especially since WTR wants us to! We will be there with bells on!!;-)

DM

Mrs.Flabby and Unfabulous said...

LOL I said I shanghied you but that you are always willing :P Never have to coerce you however things might not go forward. Got some huge bad news last night. Puts the party at a no go. I hate life.